Friday, June 4, 2010

Writer's Block Unblocked!

I want to take this opportunity to make you all aware that I have decided to keep plugging into the "past" portion of this blog. Therefore, you will find a brand-new post in the December 2008 section that details what happened when I woke up the day after the Christmas Party. You wouldn't believe how relieved and instantly gratified I feel to finally have written that post! I tried and tried to get out of it, even threatening to write a book instead (as if!), but I finally overcame my fears, reminding myself that this blog is for me and I can do it how and when I want!

I do promise (to you and to myself) that from now on I will continuously update and get myself back on track with the purpose for which this blog was created in the first place.

Oh, who am I kidding with all that self-motivating BS?  The thing is, I really have an impossible amount of catching up to do, and let's be honest, I know along the way I'll get tired of it, or wonder "What's the point?", and when (not if) that happens I'll probably try to bail out again. Fact.  But then again, maybe I'll just get lucky and a screenwriter sees my fine blog-in-the-making and decides that it's a story made for Hollywood and gives me a crapload of money, or a publisher reads what I've got so far and says, "Amazing! I want to read more! Here's a $100,000 cash advance!".  Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment